2 teaspoons sugar
3 ounces Amorada Tequila
3 ounces coffee liqueur
Ground cinnamon, to dust
2 cups prepared coffee, divided
2 scoops vanilla ice cream, divided.
Pour some coffee onto a saucer, do the same with the sugar on another plate.
- Dip the rim of your glasses into the coffee and then into the sugar to coat the rim.
- Using a kitchen torch or a lighter, caramelize the sugar on the rim.
- Add 1 1/2 oz of both the tequila and the coffee liqueur to each glass.
- Dust the Kahlua/tequila mixture with cinnamon
- Add 1 cup of hot coffee and finish each glass with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Dust the ice cream with a shake of cinnamon
Original Source: Creative Culinary